Portobello Capital acquires a 24% stake in Controlauto to support its international expansion to Spain and other Southern European countries

by Portobello Capital

Portobello Capital has acquired a 24% stake in Controlauto and will partner with Brisa Auto Estradas de Portugal – the majority shareholder owning the remaining 76% stake in Controlauto – to inter...

Read more
Subscribe to Directory
Write an Article

Highlight

Axon moves into Cloud Technology

by Axon Partners Group

cloud technology axon

GSI entra a participar en Éxxita Be Cir...

by Global Social Impact (GSI)

Global Social Impact Investements SGIIC (GSI), la gestora de fondos de...

Photos Stream