King & Wood Mallesons advises Tressis on the launch of its private equity fund Plan Capital Privado Global FCR

by King & Wood Mallesons

Plan Capital Privado Global FCR will invest around 30% in infrastructure funds, with exposure to mature assets providing essential services to local communities. The remaining 70% will be spread acros...

Read more

King & Wood Mallesons will advise Axis Participaciones Empresariales during the next three years

by King & Wood Mallesons

King & Wood Mallesons has been the successful bidder in the public tender for legal advice to Axis Participaciones Empresariales (Axis) in all matters related to its private equity activity.

Read more

King & Wood Mallesons, highlighted in the rankings of the top M&A law firms in Spain by deal volume in the private equity and energy sector

by King & Wood Mallesons

King & Wood Mallesons continues to consolidate its position as one of the leading M&A law firms in Spain. The firm has been highlighted by TTR as Top 6 in the ranking of "Top Energy Law Firms – 2023...

Read more

King & Wood Mallesons advises the European Investment Bank on the granting of a €200 million loan to Interbiak Bizkaia for the construction of a tunnel under the Nervión estuary

by King & Wood Mallesons

King & Wood Mallesons (KWM) has advised the European Investment Bank (EIB) on the granting of a €200 million loan to Interbiak Bizkaia, S.A., a public company belonging to the Provincial Council of ...

Read more

El Presidente del ICO anuncia la inversión de €7.000 millones de fondos europeos a través del sector del capital riesgo

by King & Wood Mallesons

El presidente del ICO ha anunciado que Axis, la gestora de capital riesgo participada íntegramente por el Instituto, movilizará 7.000 millones de euros para financiar inversiones en el tejido empres...

Read more

KWM advises Banco Santander and the EIB on a €553 million Green Loan to Solaria for the development of several renewable energy projects

by King & Wood Mallesons

King & Wood Mallesons has advised Banco Santander and the European Investment Bank (EIB) on the agreement reached with the listed renewable energy group Solaria for the granting of a Green Loan financ...

Read more

King & Wood Mallesons advises EDPR on the €460 million sale of a 257 MW wind portfolio to VERBUND

by King & Wood Mallesons

King & Wood Mallesons has advised EDP Renováveis on the sale to VERBUND Green Power GmbH of 100% of the shares of Viesgo Renovables and Viesgo Europa, companies holding a 257 MW wind energy portfolio...

Read more

King & Wood Mallesons advises Nexxus Iberia on the structuring of its first continuation fund, OFG Continuation Fund

by King & Wood Mallesons

King & Wood Mallesons has advised Nexxus Iberia, one of the leading private equity firms in Spain, on the structuring of its first continuation fund, OFG Continuation Fund, with a final size of €56 ...

Read more

King & Wood Mallesons advises Iroko Zen on the acquisition of an industrial warehouse in León from Abrdn European Logistics Income

by King & Wood Mallesons

King & Wood Mallesons Real Estate team has advised the French REIT Iroko Zen on the acquisition of an industrial warehouse in León previously owned by Abrdn European Logistics Income PLC. The transac...

Read more

King & Wood Mallesons advises Mazabi on the acquisition of the Aragón Hills & Spa hotel in Formigal

by King & Wood Mallesons

King & Wood Mallesons has advised Mazabi on the acquisition of the four-star Aragón Hill & Spa hotel, located in Sallent de Gállego, next to the Formigal-Panticosa ski resort, in the Aragonese Pyren...

Read more

King & Wood Mallesons advises Suma Capital on the acquisition of a 90% stake in Zamora Eco Energías

by King & Wood Mallesons

Suma Capital has carried out this transaction through its fund SC Climate Impact III, a €300 million investment vehicle specialised in sustainability and positive environmental impact investments in...

Read more

King & Wood Mallesons advises Nexxus Iberia on the launch of its second fund, with a target size of 220 million euros

by King & Wood Mallesons

After the success achieved with its first vehicle, the strategy of Nexxus II Fund will be focused on investing in small and medium-sized companies located in Spain and Portugal. Among its investors, m...

Read more
Subscribe to Directory
Write an Article

Highlight

Axon moves into Cloud Technology

by Axon Partners Group

cloud technology axon

Zinkee capta 1,9 M€ para evolucionar s...

by Athos Capital

La startup española Zinkee, especializada en software de gestión emp...

Photos Stream