Axon Partners Group is a global Investment, Alternative Asset Manager and Advisory firm with presence and experience in over 60 countries.
Axon combines the flexibility and speed of boutiques, and the capabilities and reach that only large organizations can provide.
Axon provides support to governments in defining digital economy policies, supports entrepreneurs in their first ventures, advices in M&A transactions and helps mid-sized companies to get equity finance; with excellent and proven track record in digital economy, energy and life sciences sectors.
Axon was founded in 2006 and has grown to create a team of more than 80 experts in our offices in Madrid, Istanbul, Mexico City, Bogotá, Riyadh, and Seville.
- Area of Activity
- Venture Capital Investors in Energy sector
- Venture Capital Investors in Electronics sector
- Venture Capital Investors in Technology
- Venture Capital Investors in Software and Hardware
- Private Equity Investors in Computer Software and Hardware
- Private Equity Investors in Energy sector
- Private Equity Investors in Technology
- Private Equity Investors in Health and Medical sector
- Private Equity Investors in Electronics sector
- Corporate Finance
- Company type
- Venture Capital
- Private Equity
- Professional Services
C/ Sagasta 18, 3º
Madrid, Madrid 28004, ES
P: +34 91 310 28 94
Bogota (Colombia) Carrera 14 No. 93 – 40
Bogotá, Bogotá Oficina 301- 304 , CO
P: +57 1 732 2122
Torre Mayor, Paseo de la Reforma 505 Piso 41
Cuauhtémoc , México D.F. 06500, MX
P: +52 55 68438659
Miami (USA) 801 Brickell Avenue, 9th floor
Miami, Florida 33131 , US
P: +1 786 600 1462
Fernández de Rivera, 32 ,
Seville, Seville 41005, ES
P: +34 671548201
Buyukdere Cad. No. 255. Nurol Plaza
Maslak, İstanbul B.0434450, TR
P: +90 212 277 70 47
Francisco Velázquez de Cuellar. Group President
Alfonso de Leon. CEO Investment
Dimitri Kallinis. CEO Advisory
Javier Martinez de Irujo. Principal Investment. Europe
Vicente Zamorano. Principal Investment. Europe
Luis Castañeda. Principal Investment. Latam
Miguel Vallone. Principal Investment. Latam
Mauro Yovane. Principal Fund of Funds
Ivan Semenov. Manager Fund of Funds
1.- INVESTMENT DIVISION: Axon manages c. €300m of AUM across 2 main strategies:
*DIRECT INVESTMENT: 5 VC funds in Southern Europe, Latin America, and India. 40 tech investments,13 exits, 2.7x Avg Realized MOIC, 21.3% IRR and 2 IPOs.
*FUND OF FUNDS (Aurora platform) : The first technology VC Fund of Funds in Europe. Through Aurora, we enable access to digital tech, deep tech, and life science alternative investments (sectors that are generating the best returns), in a thoughtful well-diversified manner, combining primaries, secondaries, and co-investments.
2.- ADVISORY DIVISION: Axon Advisory has managed >500 projects in >60 countries in technology sector, covering 3 strategies:
*STRATEGY AND OPERATIONS: provides strategy consulting services to an international client base in the broad technology sector.
*PUBLIC POLICY AND REGULATION: end-to-end support in the definition and drafting of the whole legislative/regulatory process.
*CORPORATE FINANCE: successfully executed transactions of over €1bn in the technology and innovation sectors, as well as transaction advice over €50bn.
3.- WEALTH MANAGEMENT (FINIZENS): Axon Wealth manages >€200M from >10.000 customers increasing in €10m monthly. Finizens is a stand-alone division that acts as an asset manager specializing in passive investment. It combines the latest advances in the fields of technology and finance ("robo-advisor") to spread the benefits of passive investment services.
Our mission is to provide added value to our investors, combining excellence with entrepreneurship. We build unique and long-term relationships, for both our investors and fund managers.
Our international experience and unparallel VC and consulting expertise worldwide, allows us to deploy unique investment strategies serving as a key partner in the technology sector.
Axon invests in the technology and innovation sector in Europe, Latin America and India through Venture Capital Funds and Fund of Funds.
- In direct Venture Capital investment, invests in TIC sector in growth phase.
- In Fund of Funds, Axon enable access to digital tech, Deep Tech and Life Sciences alternative investments in a thoughtful well-diversified manner, combining primaries, secondaries and co-investments.
- In advisory, Axon helps companies on defining strategies, improving operations and ensuring a profitable growth that will yield a sustainable competitive advantage in the field of technology, energy and biotech. In Public sector and regulation, Axon works in industries in which regulation plays a substantial role, influencing the competitive landscape, the viability of business models and the pace of innovation.