Lener Corporate Finance gives specialist financial advice on investment banking on an independent basis within our Group. Wholly controlled by the executive partners it specialises in the “mid market”, free of conflict of interest, a situation which many other consultants in the industry may face.
The professionals who make up Lener Corporate Finance come from leading international investment banks and from the corporate development departments of multinationals. The creation of Lener Corporate Finance represents a move towards greater specialisation of services and the creation of new opportunities in which the Group had already been working in the areas of restructuring and private equity.
Lener Corporate Finance (LCF) was created in September 2013 within the Lener Group as an independent company. It is a logical development in the Group which has been carrying out restructurings and providing complex legal and financial advice in very difficult corporate situations for more than thirty years.
- Area of Activity
- Transaction Advisory Services
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate Finance
- Company type
- Professional Services
Paseo de la Castellana, 23, 1ª planta
Madrid, Madrid 28046, ES
P: (+34) 913 912 066
F: (+34) 913 102 222
Adolfo Castellano Alonso- Managing Partner
Lener Corporate Finance.
Specialising in mergers and acquisitions.
Lener Corporate Finance specialises in the mid market. With the experience of the Lener Group and the professionals of LCF it has a strong background in advice to financial investors.
Its investment bank and financial advisory services with multidisciplinary teams include the following services:
- Search for investors and opportunities for the sale of companies.
- Financial advice in sale processes and in all contexts which may influence the organic development of a company: succession, liquidity, expansion at any national or international level, attracting investors, etc.
- Reports on the value of companies and assets.
- Preparation of strategic plans.
- Advice to investment consortia.
- Search for finance, and refinancing operations.
- MBIs, MBOs, special situations, sale of minority shares, shareholder restructurings, etc.
The LCF team has analysed more than 500 companies and operations in Spain, Western Europe and America.
LCF, although it provides services in all sectors, specialises in four industries:
- Health / pharmaceuticals.
- Consumption / distribution.
- Construction / real estate.