The Riverside Company is a global private equity firm focused on making control and non-control investments in growing businesses valued at up to $400 million. Since its founding in 1988, Riverside has invested in more than 520 transactions. The firm's international portfolio includes more than 75 companies.
• Strength: Over $7 billion in assets under management.
• Breadth: Over 520 completed acquisitions.
• Scope: Over 200 people on four continents worldwide.
• Experience: More than 30 years in business.
- Area of Activity
- Private Equity Investors in Computer Software and Hardware
- Private Equity Investors in Industrial Products sector
- Private Equity Investors in Energy sector
- Private Equity Investors in Telecom indsustry
- Private Equity Investors in Technology
- Private Equity Investors in Health and Medical sector
- Private Equity Investors in Consumer Services
- Private Equity Investors in Industrial Services
- Private Equity Investors in Banking and Financial Services
- Family Office Investors in Consumer Products sector
- Company type
- Private Equity
- Family Office
Pº de la Castellana nº 140 4A
Madrid, Madrid 28046, ES
P: +34 91 590 1337
F: +34 91 561 1606
+34 91 590 2419
Senior Operating Executive
+34 91 561 0597
30 years of experience
Riverside has completed more than 520 acquisitions with a total enterprise value of over €7bn
Riverside has more than €3.2bn in assets under management. Our investors include the world’s leading pension funds, endowments, funds of funds, insurance companies and banks
Even in the most adverse market conditions we close at least 1 acquisition per month
We maintain close relationships with our key lender partners in Europe
We provide companies with access to suppliers, distributors and customers across Europe, in North America and Asia
We help conducting international add-on acquisitions and Greenfield investments, materialising potential for revenue synergies across our portfolio companies
We enable sharing market intelligence and industry experience through Riverside University and CEO Summits
Network of experts
We provide access to a wide network of industry experts, operational improvement specialists and seasoned managers
Our originators act as dedicated relationship managers for M&A intermediaries, providing timely feedback and two-way communication. Riverside’s two decades of experience guarantee a smooth and reliable sale process and allow us to complete acquisitions quickly and efficiently.
Riverside continues building its specialisation in healthcare and medtech. We are looking for both manufacturers of specialty medical products and providers of healthcare services.
Energy & Sustainability
Riverside’s current energy and sustainability portfolio consists of five Investments, two in the wind sector, two in the energy efficiency sector and one in the high efficiency power conversion sector. We look forward to expanding our investments into other areas of energy and sustainability as well.
Consumer branded products acquisitions
We are enthusiastic about the consumer branded products sector and are looking for companies providing services or software that help train children and adults alike.
...but we also like other sectors
We remain interested in a variety of sectors and our current portfolio includes companies from industries like telecom, financial services, consumer goods and industrial products